Featured Post

First Impressions: Pink Parcel

Here Comes Halloween: Disney Halloween TBT

Hello everyone,
so in today's edition of 'Here Comes Halloween' i'm going to be very emo and indulge in my Halloween celebrations from last year, which involved DISNEYLAND PARIS!!!

Thanks to my good pal/mom figure Georgia, me and Natalie(rnie) were able to travel to France and have mini adventure. Georgia let us stay in her tiny little apartment, supplying us with tea and the best views of Paris. On October 31st, after watching Dan and Phil play some scary game in which we all about pooped ourselves, we headed to the land of dreams, Disney Land Paris.
Now, this was my first time ever at any Disney park, and seeing as I lose my shit in the Disney Store, I knew this day was going to be filled with gasps, screams and the odd tear or two.
I know a lot of people treat Disney World as the MVP and that's probably true, but the Paris park is a party in its own right.
I distinctly recall making questionable noises at the pumpkin décor, the morning parade, the castle, the Hollywood Tower of Terror, the ears, Maleficent having a meet and greet and many other things. One thing I distinctly remember was the wait for Peter Pan's Flight. Now, Peter is the loml, the king of my heart and I wanted nothing more than to experience every Peter thing I could. But I wanted to fly away to hell in the queue that was OVER AN HOUR LONG! Because if there's anything I love as much as Peter, it is Toy Story, and Pizza Planet was now CLOSED! To confess, I did shed a mini tear on the ride and it was worth the wait.
By far the best part of the day was the Tower of Terror. I have thought about it everyday since. I loved how creepy and in character the staff were, given it was Halloween. I also loved the Twilight Zone element, a show I raved about in my TV with a Twist post. For someone who hates rides that drop with an absolute passion I honestly accepted my fate, and considered Tower of Terror at Disney is a pretty decent way to go.
The parade was probably the best thing I've experienced in my life. Everyone talks about Disney, especially the parks, as being for children, but I wasn't letting anyone, big or small, come between me and my view. Seeing all these characters I love waving and smiling and just looking so wonderfully cheerful filled something in my very childish and emo heart and I was also so happy to experience it for the first time with two of my favourite people, my emo queens <3
This year I am spending Halloween at Disney Paris again and i'm so excited to keep you updated on the villains I encounter, the times I cry and just how many puns Bekka and I cry laughing over!
I hope you enjoyed this rambly emo post and I look forward to letting you know what happens on my Halloween adventures this year!
Love, Aimee :) x

No comments

Let me know your thoughts on this post